Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

As someone said it is a pity we are playing the Suns!

But i also reckon Pickett has too much class to just go the biff cos its his last game. He will play the way he always has. and i reckon he will go out there to enjoy the moment, not to try to bash opponents.
he is playing in Darwin for Tiwi Bombers starting in October so he wont want to jeopardise that

Bugger :)

Reactions: 2 users

But i also reckon Pickett has too much class to just go the biff cos its his last game. He will play the way he always has. and i reckon he will go out there to enjoy the moment, not to try to bash opponents.

Agree he won't deliberately go out to drop blokes but I feel he has had to curtail his approach to attacking his footy recently. He can at least go out with some freedom to attack the ball.

Reactions: 3 users
Nothing but respect and gratitude for MP.

Like many others have said - his twist and run at the MCG was a thing to behold but it was his attack on the ball (and player) that gave us a much needed hardness. He truly was an incredible part of the glorious era............ 🥳

.............. I have to ask the question :(

Q. Does anyone know where his legal proceedings are at?

Reactions: 1 users

I dont think he will go the biff at all - I just think some of that restraint he may have shown after earlier getting pinged will be removed.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't think of that! Brilliant!

Edit: forgot they don't live in our zone. Marlion fancy a move to Bendigo?

We should buy him a nice big house out there, would be a strong investment in the future. We'll have plenty of salary cap space to afford to do it for him :)

Reactions: 3 users
We should buy him a nice big house out there, would be a strong investment in the future. We'll have plenty of salary cap space to afford to do it for him :)
We dont need to worry about it yet. If the oldest is looking any good in his draft year we can just give MP a well paid job with the academy, for a couple of months, and the boy can visit. thats enough to qualify isnt it?

I'd love to see Marlion bring back the biff in the last quarter, bang, bang, bang !!!! Rack up 100K of fines and refuse to pay them.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Our best sub impact in some time. What a send off! I wish he was going around again to get to 100. Ended tonight much as he started with us.
Exactly what I thought. What happened in between?? Highly touted as a favourite MSD pick but never really shone from 2020. Not as elite as once thought.

Reactions: 1 user