Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Probably a stupid question , but ........

Does a player have to actually be at the ground, in person at game time to be nominated as the sub and be credited with a game?

I heard also that Marlion was finding it increasingly difficult to stay fit enough for AFL football
That was said as well.

He's probably the only 32 year AFL player with a teenage son. Some teenagers need Dad around more. I wonder if son is going to Darwin with Dad ?

I got a bad feeling about this.

It really *smile* *smile* me, how we can pay several ruckman with rooted backs $300k a year to swim laps for 5 years

and we can't take a $150K option on 4 very well bred kids FFS

could have even given him an unofficial $100k 6 month deal, got him to 100 a sub if need be? retire before MSD

Reactions: 2 users
Best of luck to Marlion up there. Still plenty of footy left in him.

Hopefully the kids will just want to play for us, even if we can't get them as father/sons. Players seem to have a big say in where they want to play these days

Reactions: 1 user

Hopefully the kids will just want to play for us, even if we can't get them as father/sons. Players seem to have a big say in where they want to play these days
Maybe we need him to relocate to Swan Hill or something, so the kids end up in our academy area anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

cough cough, spread the word, get them into our NGA and we get access to them

Reactions: 1 user