Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Just saw he got the rising star nomination. Yay.

Finally some good news.

The kid is good will get better with Cloke breaking open some heads in tbe forward 50 next year

Now I'm waiting for stories from HS saying he needs to go to a real club to reach his full potential.

Lets get this Hype back on track boyz n Girlz

So who knows how much Rioli has grown since being recruited , Is he 186cm yet ?
What about his weight , surely upto 80kgs of pure muscle

I know he has gotten faster as he blew away just about everybody at the club and with natural improvment in his tank, Surely his beep test would be at around 16.3 now

turk-d-tiger said:
Lets get this Hype back on track boyz n Girlz

So who knows how much Rioli has grown since being recruited , Is he 186cm yet ?
What about his weight , surely upto 80kgs of pure muscle

I know he has gotten faster as he blew away just about everybody at the club and with natural improvment in his tank, Surely his beep test would be at around 16.3 now

How good is he in the boxing ring is what I want to know?

tigersnake said:
Still reckon he'll be a midfielder. Centreman in the old parlance.

I hope you are right Snake. He has put on some good size by the look of the videos posted on the RFC website.

I like the idea of playing Rioli higher up the ground with stints in the middle but we need someone to kick the goals. If Bolton or Stengel come through as a a small forward I say release him to the middle. If not. 80% forward and 20% mid.

Looking forward to seeing Daniel develop greater consistency in his game next year. No doubt he was carried some weeks whilst other weeks he showed glimpses of the immense talent he possesses.