Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Dimmer said in his presser Rioli played well today
Would make an excellent Back pocket in 2017 :pullhair :brickwall

btoz_01 said:
Dimmer said in his presser Rioli played well today
Would make an excellent Back pocket in 2017 :pullhair :brickwall

Took the words out of my mouth.
I dare Hardwick to come out during pre-season and say he's trialling Rioli as a back pocket player to get some run from the defensive end.

If you think this sounds facisitious, just look at what he's done to JR8.

Feel sorry for this kid already. He is going to have so much pressure on him over next few years purely because he is playing for Richmond and other players around him won't go next level.

B2

Don't change Sweet Prince.

Play your game.

Star in the making. Special qualities.

Just continues to get better, big pre season and he'll have some major impact in his second year......one of FJs best reaches

Will have to be this weeks rising star. Looked like he belonged. And was trying to hurt the opposition with his skills and his physical play.

CC TIGER said:
Just continues to get better, big pre season and he'll have some major impact in his second year......one of FJs best reaches
Not sure FJ had much of an option here. The Rioli name picked itself.

Maybe I am just getting bitter CC. The game yesterday was the tipping point.

Smoking Aces said:
Not sure FJ had much of an option here. The Rioli name picked itself.

Maybe I am just getting bitter CC. The game yesterday was the tipping point.

not really , Smokin, Daniel was our 3rd option remember, Mathew Kennedy & then Eric Hipwood were both called before Daniel

Kids gone from little flashes n cameos to some serious footy in the course of his first season. Damn he's fun to watch.
Probably the only real enjoyment this year has been watching the young turks coming through n getting a season under their belts.