Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Had a few Cyril moments today.

Fly for a mark, bring it to ground, get the handball, goal.

The intercept handball.

Has got it. Will be a star.

SCOOP said:
Had a few Cyril moments today.

Fly for a mark, bring it to ground, get the handball, goal.

The intercept handball.

Has got it. Will be a star.

Enjoy it while it lasts. It'll be squashed out of him before too long.

Agree Scoop. There will be better draft choice arguments for a year ot two, but his class will shine through with little if any regret. We had to have this sort of player.

Doesn't get the stats that his pressure on the ball shows. I don't know where you find out pressure acts but reckon he'd be really high for them. Once he puts a bit more muscle on and like Cyril can make the tackles stick fully then he is going to be a great weapon for us.

Tigers of Old said:
I absolutely love watching him play. Pace & vision to burn.

I like him a lot. Great pace. Not sure I agree with you on vision. Has a habit of missing the absolutely obvious in front of him.

Not kicking to Lennon in the second when he was free 30 - 40 out with no one in front of him and instead going to Jack in a one on one a key example.

CarnTheTiges said:
And yet Hardwick will probably rest him for the last 2 games of the season, because he may get fatigued.
And if he doesn't an Rioli gets OP in the off season it will be all Dimmas fault too.

Has periods of no influence which is expected in your first year as well as the position he plays, however his ability to tackle and touch around the ball has exceeded my expectations in his first year.

100% wow. Should have got us home in the last, stood up, but unfortunately after he'd made plays he didn't really have a right to, he passed to Lennon....