Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

easy said:
:hihi

Yep. I dont quite get why every talented medium/small who gets a go at AFL doesnt bounce around and work like this kid.

If your an elite 18 yo athlete (e.g ben lennon ...dont mean to single him out, think hell be a good player for us, but he springs to mind as a bloke who could appear to work a bit harder) vying for a gig, wouldnt working your clacker off and doing everything in your power to get involved in something be the easy bit?

I love Drioli as much as JR appears to
What Rioli has is endurance which is the reason why he can put in the 2nd and 3rd efforts. Lennon doesn't and that's why he is just runs one way.

plus we're playing a side who is tanking. They might have a go tonight though to keep the fans interested. Might.

Tigers of Old said:
Looking forward to seeing what he delivers in his 1st Dreamtime game..
\

Yeah will be great,
Disappointed Yaz and Drummond won't be there with them also

Why? despite the promotion of the dreamtime game, from a team perspective it is just business as usual the team shouldn't change just for the promotion.

yandb said:
Why? despite the promotion of the dreamtime game, from a team perspective it is just business as usual the team shouldn't change just for the promotion.

Im sure if both fit they would be in the side whatever the game

CC TIGER said:
Drummond is playin his first game back this week, good luck to the kid
Great news. i saw him a couple of times last pre season and early in the vfl in 2015 and he looked a very likely type to me

Sintiger said:
Great news. i saw him a couple of times last pre season and early in the vfl in 2015 and he looked a very likely type to me
Liked his pace in those couple of VFL games he played as a top up, just showed something to catch the eye

Hartbalme said:
Was absolutely flogged.

Hopefully they keep the faith with him and he learns from tonight's lesson.

Hard to tell how the pressure of Dreamtime game affected him. I'd certainly keep him for next week

Very quiet. But then that contested overhead tap on to Jack for a goal was lovely all the same.