Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Go have a sook western tiger. Run to rosy. Sooky sooky.
You are the troll. And a big one at that. I dont have to agree with you. I think he is a dud. And i will post it as many times as i like.
Now go have a cry idiot.

Doesn't get involved that much but really like his tackling pressure, seemed to have more than the 3 tackles that he was credited with though.

mrposhman said:
Doesn't get involved that much but really like his tackling pressure, seemed to have more than the 3 tackles that he was credited with though.
Don't look like no dud to me. His brains bigger than his body and experience yet. That will change. His nouse and work ethic will see him make a difference soon enough.

blutiga said:
Don't look like no dud to me. His brains bigger than his body and experience yet. That will change. His nouse and work ethic will see him make a difference soon enough.

I wasn't calling him a dud. I'm happy having him learn the game in the 1's purely because of his defense effort. The attacking side will come and when it does it will be very exciting.

Terrystam said:
Go have a sook western tiger. Run to rosy. Sooky sooky.
You are the troll. And a big one at that. I dont have to agree with you. I think he is a dud. And i will post it as many times as i like.
Now go have a cry idiot.

:rofl how old are you?

Bright light this kid. Wasn't happy when we took him. On the back of watching him he has changed me into a fan very quickly.
Nice, clean, skilful and most importantly has a footy head.
Nice pick up

Get a couple of decent hard-bodied bigger forwards around him and he will be a bloody ripper.
Would so love to see Riewoldt and Rioli working in tandem up in the forward line.
Reckon these two players, in a season or two, may be able to develop a pretty successful one-two relationship, because they're both intuitive and instinctive and mighty skilful footballers (although Jack is streets ahead at this stage).

Bullarto Tiger said:
Get a couple of decent hard-bodied bigger forwards around him and he will be a bloody ripper.
Would so love to see Riewoldt and Rioli working in tandem up in the forward line.
Reckon these two players, in a season or two, may be able to develop a pretty successful one-two relationship, because they're both intuitive and instinctive and mighty skilful footballers (although Jack is streets ahead at this stage).

Agree 100% BT. DR has that thing thats only found in the Tiwi Islands. Him, and the love and respect thats apparent between him and jack, is keeping me happy right now.

Has a proper crack. If Chaplin showed half his heart would be respectable.

I like the kid.

He certainly wants to be there doesn't he? A long way to go, but lot's of encouraging signs.

Leads at the footy. Wants it. Vickery and Griff should watch his tape.