Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

tigersnake said:
How good? Only highlight of the night. Genuine star material. Wow. That goal.
That was brilliant. Got run down, scrambled back to his feet, pushed away from the player and then snapped the goal, absolute bloody magic!

I loved the side step after he got back to his feet. That was magic.

To have the poise and understanding of the space around him to do that, isn't coached. That's ability youre born with.

That was the glimpse of the future we've all been waiting for.

I think when he kicked his first against Adelaide one of the commentators welcomed him to the family business, and he really went on with it against the WCE. Next step is a bag and I'm tipping he'll do that sooner rather than later.

Tigers of Old said:
He was a beacon of light in the dark the other night. I will go to the footy just to watch him play.

hallelujah. weve found one with THE moves.

Has just done a Q&A on Twitter etc.

I like this answer the best..

Would you prefer to play like Maurice, Cyril or Dean? #TigerTakeover
Stuart Daniel @DISCOSTU75

I'm Daniel, they're great players, but I like to play my own brand of footy #TigerTakeover
@Richmond_FC

What is exciting about this bloke is the RATE of improvement........It was reported that the club was super impressed with his rate of improvement since his recruitment .....now if you look at his few games so far, he is getting better each week at a fairly decent clip....In an otherwise bleak season so far, he provides a bit of hope..

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
But be prepared for a young kid like him to get tired and sore at some point and taper off.

Been there done that. He's got his second wind