Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Tigers of Old said:
Has just done a Q&A on Twitter etc.

I like this answer the best..

Would you prefer to play like Maurice, Cyril or Dean? #TigerTakeover
Stuart Daniel @DISCOSTU75

I'm Daniel, they're great players, but I like to play my own brand of footy #TigerTakeover
@Richmond_FC
Great answer. Dean :hihi

Young Daniel may just turn out to be something special. Dances around congestion like his great uncle. Surprised Frank picked the kid. Totally at odds with type he goes with.

Aegean Tiger said:
Young Daniel may just turn out to be something special. Dances around congestion like his great uncle. Surprised Frank picked the kid. Totally at odds with type he goes with.

Surprised Dimma's still playing him as well. What's going on?

I've never understood the criticism of Cyril. To me he is X Factor personified and he would be my favourite Tiger if he wore our jumper.
If young Dan gets near his uncle he'll be an amazing player and the early signs are very good that he will.

67 special said:
What is exciting about this bloke is the RATE of improvement........It was reported that the club was super impressed with his rate of improvement since his recruitment .....now if you look at his few games so far, he is getting better each week at a fairly decent clip....In an otherwise bleak season so far, he provides a bit of hope..

He hasn't been there long enough to be taught the Richmond way. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile ;D

Tigers of Old said:
I've never understood the criticism of Cyril. To me he is X Factor personified and he would be my favourite Tiger if he wore our jumper.
If young Dan gets near his uncle he'll be an amazing player and the early signs are very good that he will.

Cyril has plenty of fans, broo.

Daniel has a few now. :thumbs

Just watching Cyril playing tonight against the Crows shows why he is so brilliant and so dangerous ... keeps doing the one percenters ... makes things happen from almost nothing ... always imaginative about his knock-ons and paddling of the ball either in the air or on the ground ... it's like he is always trying to be innovative and more often than not he achieves his aim.

spook said:
If you don't love Cyril, how can you say you love footy? He's a goddamn genius.

Yep,exciting last night with Cyril and Poppy down one end and Eddie at the other end!

Tigers of Old said:

Agree bigtime. It's not about number of stats with Cyril. It's what he actually does. Gold class player. Would love him as a Tiger...but then again maybe it's better he's not with us. Special.

tigerdave said:
Yep,exciting last night with Cyril and Poppy down one end and Eddie at the other end!

Yep these players bring people through the turnstiles with their magic. It's great to see the resurgence of the small forward in the game!

Dannys cameo disco moves a highlight for me tonight. hes got it.