Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

This kid is doing too well in his 2nd game. May it long continue....

Time for Dimma to stuff him up by moving him to the back pocket.....

Glad to see at least one possible shining light out of a very dismal
start to the season thus far....

Massai said:
This kid is doing too well in his 2nd game. May it long continue....

Time for Dimma to stuff him up by moving him to the back pocket.....

Glad to see at least one possible shining light out of a very dismal
start to the season thus far....
Yep. Has great composure.

Just going to enjoy him while we can.

He'll be dimmarized by the end of the year and he'll never be this exciting again

Looked classy, just had a little bit of time with the pill even though he was nervous.

That time comes from a fast, fast brain.

We have one here.

He kicked 2 nice goals, but was involved in at least 3 turnovers on the half forward line.
Too small and way too early

zippadeee said:
He kicked 2 nice goals, but was involved in at least 3 turnovers on the half forward line.

I thought he started a bit scratchy and was one of those in the first half that didn't want to kick, but grew into the game and I thought he had a pretty good 2nd half. Definitely got a spark that can get the crowd into the game.

Loved his crumbing, sprint away from the pack goal. Had Rioli written all over it. What a shame it came at a stage when the game was already dead and buried and the Richmond crowd already disengaged. For his first goal, and in that style you'd have loved it to have been a crucial goal that got the crowd rollicking on it's feet, lifting the roof off.

Worried about his kicking skills apart from that l am enjoying watching a Rioli in the Yellow and Black again.

Short 3 last week Rioli 2 this week small quick crumbing forwards being developed Lloyd playing well if we could only hit some targets.

zippadeee said:

Kid in his second game. Will make mistakes. You neglect to mention the couple of score assists he was involved in particularly the pass he put over the top to Lloyds advantage. Had absolutely nothing else to go to. Was a brilliant pass.

Who do we play if not Rioli by the way?

WesternTiger said:
Kid in his second game. Will make mistakes. You neglect to mention the couple of score assists he was involved in particularly the pass he put over the top to Lloyds advantage. Had absolutely nothing else to go to. Was a brilliant pass.

Who do we play if not Rioli by the way?

I'm not overly excited. He kicked 2 wonderful goals, . But coughed up the ball multiple times. Did you notice a kid called Milera??
I would play him every game now