Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

zippadeee said:
I'm not overly excited. He kicked 2 wonderful goals, . But coughed up the ball multiple times. Did you notice a kid called Milera??
I would play him every game now

I was really hoping we would land Milera, but he was gone by our pick so a pointless 'non-addition' to the discussion.

Terrystam said:
Dud player. No good in my opinion

Is this the posting equivalent of pushing into the covers for a quick single to get off the mark, calling 'yes' taking a few steps, calling 'no', turning back and finding both batsmen at the same end?

Long way ahead of where anyone thought he would be , will gain great confidence from what he has been able to do, look forward to seeing him with some experience under the belt :clap

Terrystam said:
Re visit this in 2 to 3 years when delisted
Another Tambling

Chill mate. He might not make it, but has done everything you expect a 2 garner to do.
Relax

Terrystam said:
Another Tambling
Fair enough. Your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am looking forward to what this kid may be. Like his attitude to tackling for a lightweight. Is prepared to chase and do the little pressure things. Nice little couple of goals yesterday out of a game with few positives for the club. Think a lot of people will revisit in 2-3 years. Time will tell.

No im a true tiger supporter. I just don't think Rioli is any good. Will be a failure and another wasted pick. We only picked him cos his name is Rioli and not on ability.

Terrystam said:
Another Tambling
Enlighten me... why are you comparing him to RT and not against someone who was dtafted around the same number? Plus they're very different footballers RT and Rioli.