Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Terrystam said:
No im a true tiger supporter. I just don't think Rioli is any good. Will be a failure and another wasted pick. We only picked him cos his name is Rioli and not on ability.

Shown enough glimpses to suggest he has oodles of ability.

Time will tell, hope you stick around to see his career unfold. Something makes me doubt it though.

Nothing to do with colour. Dont insult me. I only compared him th R T as the talk and expectations were high but it failed.
Its just my opinion from what i have seen so far that he wont be any good. I know its hard for some of you to believe it but im telling you my opinion is alwaus the right one.

Terrystam said:
Nothing to do with colour. Dont insult me. I only compared him th R T as the talk and expectations were high but it failed.
Its just my opinion from what i have seen so far that he wont be any good. I know its hard for some of you to believe it but im telling you my opinion is alwaus the right one.

I know where you're coming from as he has some tamblings about him especially the kicking action and the running. Of course if he doesn't keep improving and stays at this level, he won't play as many games as Tambling. Key now is development as he has some raw attributes that could make him a good player.

Terrystam said:

Who wins the Cox Plate this year?

Time will tell and you will all see how right i am.
As for who will win the cox plate, i have no idea, as I can't see the future.
All i can tell you is that Rioli will not make it.
Tenacious you have no idea about football and please buy a membership if you want to be a real supporter.

RT used used to stand around the foot of packs with hands on hips listening to the thud of flesh. Rioli regularly chases and gets his hands dirty so we are way ahead of the curve.

Terrystam said:
Time will tell and you will all see how right i am.
As for who will win the cox plate, i have no idea, as I can't see the future.
All i can tell you is that Rioli will not make it.
Tenacious you have no idea about football and please buy a membership if you want to be a real supporter.
Obviously a valued contributor with 8 posts in total and guess what, all 8 are about Daniel Rioli, dead set troll, don't really care what this lunatic says, Rioli will make it and secondly couldn't care less about the opinion of this idiot.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Its just that my opinion is correct.
No need to call me an idiot and a troll.
I dont swear at your incorrect opinion that Rioli will make it.

Just remember this conversation when i am proven correct. The kid is not up to it. I wish he was.
The end from me on this topic.
Look out for my other correct opinions on other topics.

Terrystam said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Its just that my opinion is correct.
No need to call me an idiot and a troll.
I dont swear at your incorrect opinion that Rioli will make it.
Didn't see where I swore at you, and just like you said in relation to opinions, I'm entitled to the same privelege and also my opinion on your thoughts, really makes me wonder why you waste your time trolling.

For someone thrown right into the deep end from the get go, this kid is looking very very good to me. Won a contested ball between the flank and the pocket but his handball off didn't stick. Anyone who's making a dud call on this kid yet is off the mark.

ToraToraTora said:
RT used used to stand around the foot of packs with hands on hips listening to the thud of flesh. Rioli regularly chases and gets his hands dirty so we are way ahead of the curve.

Agree. Dan is no witness. Excellent work rate.

Rioli is showing heaps at this level,

plenty of scope and plenty to work with, he will just keep on getting better and better as his body matures.

One of the few bright sports

In a good team with a good coach he would be a genuine player. Unfortunately for him he's with us