Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Tigers of Old said:
Dimma confirmed this morning to the press that Daniel will play.
Yeah and then Fox Footy tweeted it's our final piece of the puzzle!! I think they've forgotten about Dion and Bachar. :eek: :eek:

not expecting too much.
But 3 goals and around 20 possessions + 6 tackles would be great!

He is a massive inclusion. Touhy and Stewart have to think twice now if they want to runout of the back 50.

Welcome back Dan, you’ve slotted in like you’ve never missed a match.

Only kicked 1.2

Should have been 3

But 8 tackles.
Our forward pressure is back

Completely changes the forward line. 8 tackles, that massive effort on the wing and the sealer. The kid is a jet.

The difference he makes to the other fwds is unbelievable. He and Prestia change us astronomically. People who say it’s a cop out that others struggle when they r out have no idea. The balance they provide is immeasurable.

tha8ball said:
The difference he makes to the other fwds is unbelievable. He and Prestia change us astronomically. People who say it’s a cop out that others struggle when they r out have no idea. The balance they provide is immeasurable.
Spot on

So good to have him back. A much loved tiger for what he brings. Not only the showtime stuff but the heart. An amazing pick up. Lucky to have him.