Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Fair enough, but that slow midfield is another reason we should play Miles to get it out to Dusty, Sheds, Cotch, Short, Menadue and Caddy. They are not going to beat us for speed on the outside.

gutfull said:
Take it to the Bank , Rioli will play ..
I took it to the bank, they wouldn’t honour it....

But good idea to let him have at least another week in the VFL.

Tigermad2005 said:
Why? If he is ready play him.
With 3 games back he is ready.

I reckon it was the 5 day turn around that kept him out in the end

Tigermad2005 said:
Why? If he is ready play him.
With 3 games back he is ready.
He's played one 1/2 game, one 2/3 game and one 3/4 game. A full game this week then bring him in.

TigerFlag2017 said:
Does he need to get 20+ possessions at vfl before getting promoted?
No. He just has to prove he's ready to run out an AFL game. His importance is at least as much for what he does without the ball than with it.

spook said:
No. He just has to prove he's ready to run out an AFL game. His importance is at least as much for what he does without the ball than with it.
I reckon we set the bar low for dan.

Missing him so much, the only small forward who has it all an no glaring weaknesses, we could certainly use a bit of his speed and class pushing up on the wings too.