Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Nomorewaiting said:
Doing some extra runs ( sprint ) after the game with Stengle it looked like.

Rioli in

Ok who else crapped themselves when he limped off in the last qtr?

Nomorewaiting said:
Doing some extra runs ( sprint ) after the game with Stengle it looked like.
Rioli, Stengle, Bolton and Townsend did some 70 metre sprints. Towner did a couple and that was it for him. The other three did a few more, then Stengle stopped. Rioli was the last man going. Shai gave Stengle 10m start a couple of times and beat him by 10. That is why Stengle is up against it no matter how good a VFL player he is.

King Kong said:
Ok who else crapped themselves when he limped off in the last qtr?

Is it within the rules to have extra padding under the tops of his boots? I wouldn't want to have his injured foot stamped on again with wet-weather studs by some Geelong scumbag this weekend.

Smoking Aces said:
He always has that limp. Not sure why but its there even when fully fit.

Yep limps quite regularly after a big effort. Many times I think he's injured himself then he jumps up and chases a bloke down.