Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Pure class footballer. Thank God we didn't loose him to a bloke like Treloar
Makes defenders *smile* themselves

Starting his season at round 13 should mean come finals, when others are tiring, he'll be purring !! Hopefully same for Dion. May be a blessing in disguise having these 2 miss a large chunk of the season and we've still managed to be on top of the ladder.

tha8ball said:
The difference he makes to the other fwds is unbelievable. He and Prestia change us astronomically. People who say it’s a cop out that others struggle when they r out have no idea. The balance they provide is immeasurable.

George has leveled up. But today with Dan R in the side you could see an increase in output.

I reckon Dan R made Dan B better too today. Great game from all three.

Still has a massive limp! Looked sore deep in the last.

But able to run well!

Anyone have enough medical knowledge to know if this will be his lot from now on? Or will it get better?

tigerman said:
Great to have him back.

Ken Oath!!!

Man he is amazing its amazing the effect he has on the side as players run offensively or forward of every contest he is in as they expect him to win it or knock or tap it forward to them.

Very Cyril like in that regard.

His speed and tackling was a delight to see that lad out there today.

He should not have trouble from the Lisfranc now.
He did injure the foot in the vfl last week and I think briefly again today.
So I think what you have seen is a new set of minor issues.
Metal is out and fractures should be long healed.
However, soft tissue ligament damage is very slow to heal and it is possible he still has some residual soft tissue soreness.

superb return.

geez, he makes everyone around him better.

I think he's standing on the cusp of being a champion.

superb

I love danny rioli

pete and tys said:
He should not have trouble from the Lisfranc now.
He did injure the foot in the vfl last week and I think briefly again today.
So I think what you have seen is a new set of minor issues.
Metal is out and fractures should be long healed.
However, soft tissue ligament damage is very slow to heal and it is possible he still has some residual soft tissue soreness.

Thanks petentys!

Still have nightmares after what happened to brownie. He was never the same again! Tragic tiger episode that one!