Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

You can't avoid him. He's everywhere. Radio, tv, print. And even if you do, somebody else somewhere in the media references him.

He's like he's his own plague. Corn Flu.

I find it very easy to avoid him. In fact, I have never heard him on the radio or TV. I don't listen to SEN, is it AM or FM? I truly have no idea.

Much better content is available on podcasts so I don't know why anyone bothers.

DS

Reactions: 6 users
it's not like Fartley to play games, he most likely won't move on his demand for the Suns' first 2 picks...
if that isn't a typo, its extremely *smile* disrespectful.

This bloke helped build the list that took us to the promised land 3 *smile* times in 4 years, in an era of unprecedented draft concessions to those 2 *smile* franchises to boot.

Reactions: 1 users
If Houston goes for Pick 13 alone and we get Pick 6 and 23 for Rioli we will have done pretty well.

Houston is a smidge ahead of Rioli when you compare both footballers stats wise and with what they have achieved personally.

I think this is what Cornes is rambling on about. How can Houston go for only Pick 13 and we get 6 and 23 for Rioli.

Either Port is getting screwed over or Goldcoast is paying well overs.