Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

Terrible luck for Campbell. He might have played this week.

That takes the hamstring injuries to 13 for the season, moving ahead of the calves on 11, knees on 5 and backs on 4.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Doesn't the 6 month contract end before the National Draft?

It does, but if we want to keep him, we offer him a new contract before that happens, then he doesn't go to the draft. Why would we need to hide him from anyone if we actually wanted to keep him

Reactions: 10 users

That takes the hamstring injuries to 13 for the season, moving ahead of the calves on 11, knees on 5 and backs on 4.

I'm so disappointed for him and for us as fans too. I reckon he would have been playing on Sat night in Perth.

Reactions: 1 user

And medical and conditioning incompetence is the front runner.

Reactions: 1 users