Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

Get him in ive seen enough of kosi at least this kid can mark a footy

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I don't think it's strange as Micky said raw talent that needs a bit of coaching. His got the traits, marking, agility, versatility, good at ground level plenty to like.

Reactions: 2 users
3 goals so far today 2 of them 50m and good marks. Best thing is he has adjusted his game after Carlton big Sudanese CHB got a hold of him in the air for a while.

4th goal crafty little snap with some ground work. Made a massive spoil on his big opponent and a great knock on to keep it forward. I love this guy.

Reactions: 3 users
4th goal crafty little snap with some ground work. Made a massive spoil on his big opponent and a great knock on to keep it forward. I love this guy.
Has been great below his knees on a slippery day

Reactions: 1 users
Hes all over the place Gray. Now on last line of defence in last seconds. Very very versatile.

Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely unkempt footballer. Shorts 3 sizes too big, jumper hanging out. Reminds me of someone can't put finger on it.

And has hurt himself at the death with a desperate spoil. BOG for me. The difference. Big marks early, adjusted his game superbly in the wet. Very adept at ground level and can be brilliant in the air. His big Sudanese opponent was dominant in the dry but disappeared in the wet.

Reactions: 1 users