Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

It does, but if we want to keep him, we offer him a new contract before that happens, then he doesn't go to the draft. Why would we need to hide him from anyone if we actually wanted to keep him
It makes me worried that you had to explain this. Haha.

Played a full game, mentioned he had a cramp, but how does this become an 8 week hammy? 1/3 of a season.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Played a full game, mentioned he had a cramp, but how does this become an 8 week hammy? 1/3 of a season.

Has dominated VFL for weeks. No problems.

A few weeks with this guy and he rips a string off the bone:

1719903009130.png

Get rid of this guy before a player sues us for poor conditioning and injury management.

Reactions: 2 users
He's not been in the elite pathways, probably has no experience of hammy injuries, has done it some point late in the game, assumed it was cramp and maybe kept going a little, bingo, major hammy tear.

Reactions: 1 users
Who at the club has insulted the injury gods so badly that even our newbies get injured after a couple of VFL games and it so often happens to the ones that show promise and on the cusp of potential promotion to the firsts

Who at the club has insulted the injury gods so badly that even our newbies get injured after a couple of VFL games and it so often happens to the ones that show promise and on the cusp of potential promotion to the firsts
Even more likely if they play in the forward half of the ground.

The way things are going, the players are risking injury just by entering the club entrance
Celebrating The Amazing Race GIF by CBS

This is how we’ll be training till end of season

Lord please let this club overcome these injury issues very soon.
I think we need to get a priest in to do an exorcism. Or a shaman to rattle some bones. A worthy Oriental gentleman to do some feng shui.
Just get a dozen blokes down there and give Meehan a flogging, secure him with cable ties and give him a boat ride on the Yarra. Pull the drain plug out though. (Tell Sitka he’ McBurnly is disguised and in witness protection.

Burn candles, incense, joss sticks and do every other spiritual cleansing on the joint.