Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

And has hurt himself at the death with a desperate spoil. BOG for me. The difference. Big marks early, adjusted his game superbly in the wet. Very adept at ground level and can be brilliant in the air. His big Sudanese opponent was dominant in the dry but disappeared in the wet.
Confirmed that it was cramp, but with our medical staff and their communication who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
From RFC:

Out for 8 weeks with a 'significant' hamstring injury.

Looks like season over.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12 users
I read somewhere that Gray was given/asked for (don't know how this works) just a 6 month contract whereas Blight had an 18 months contract. Doing a hammy 'late' in the game....'significant' hammy......is this just a cover from us to keep him long-term so no other club gets impressions for a better contract?

I read somewhere that Gray was given/asked for (don't know how this works) just a 6 month contract whereas Blight had an 18 months contract. Doing a hammy 'late' in the game....'significant' hammy......is this just a cover from us to keep him long-term so no other club gets impressions for a better contract?
both 6 months

Reactions: 1 users
From RFC:

Looks like season over.
He only just walked in 2 weeks ago
Now he’s hobbling out .

Think we need to put a warning sign out the front

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
From RFC:

Looks like season over.
FFS! He was interviewed at the end of the game and thought it was just cramp. Bloody hell we're cursed. Was looking forward to see his debut this week.

Reactions: 1 user