Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tigers Campbell Gray

The MSD is a rookie draft so he’d stay there if given a contract extension (which I imagine he will)

And his season might not be over, He might get a chance to play again in September if the VFL side makes the finals and gets past week 1.
yep, 8 weeks from last Sat will land on VFL wild card weekend.

Reckon we will finish bewteen 7 & 10th so ............................

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon we've got our eyes on at least one tall in this draft, probably two. Bit of a squeeze on in the VFL then. At least until our new champions take the seniors by storm.

Not to say we should punt Gray. I'm glad he gets another year.

Personally and most won't agree but id play him in seniors next year along side Lynch and hopefully Harry Armstrong who we get with pick 9.
We can only hope.

It should be kiddie time at Richmond.

Personally and most won't agree but id play him in seniors next year along side Lynch and hopefully Harry Armstrong who we get with pick 9.
We can only hope.

I really want armstrong too

We can only hope.

Maybe but Fawcett should be first I think

• Love
We can only hope.

Lynch, Kosi and Bauer Rd 0/1, if fit.
The kids have to come take those spots off them.
Kosi shouldn’t be too hard to knock off based on this year.
If Grey wants him, come and get him.

Reactions: 2 users
Lynch, Kosi and Bauer Rd 0/1, if fit.
The kids have to come take those spots off them.
Kosi shouldn’t be too hard to knock off based on this year.
If Grey wants him, come and get him.
Bauer of course.

At this point it's more interesting who's yet to be re-signed.
Dow hasnt yet maybe the club are trying to trade him out hence had him in the window by playing him.

Problem is you leave something in the window too long it gets stale and faded ie other clubs have seen hes a spud.

Blight surely they keep him for at least 12 momnths.

Gray has something about him he doesnt mind being a collision forward at times and goes at the footy.

Dow hasnt yet maybe the club are trying to trade him out hence had him in the window by playing him.

Problem is you leave something in the window too long it gets stale and faded ie other clubs have seen hes a spud.

Blight surely they keep him for at least 12 momnths.

Gray has something about him he doesnt mind being a collision forward at times and goes at the footy.
No one is picking up Dow.

He will be the last or second last player signed depending on where we end up in the draft.

I cant think of any midfielders in the league that run on 70-80% handball to kick ratio.

I think his future is in the VFL or SA where he will carve out a good career