Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

Same.
Yet to be convinced.
Baker replacement based on what we’ve seen so far ? ROFL
A good start but has a long way to go before he can match the likes of Baker and a couple of our former small forwards. That said, he did bring some well needed kicking accuracy and energy to the forwards so plenty to like

Reactions: 1 user
a couple of weeks back Steely kicks 5 in the VFL , 4 in the last quarter

I was more impressed with his work earlier in the game , a couple of the goals was just on the end of good work

Steely had a good game V GWS last year in the VFL in Sydney but then went a bit quiet , been in good form in the VFL for some weeks now so hopefully he is finding his way and will continue to blossom

the bye ridden draw and huge turn over of numbers can't help developing players in the VFL

just from the weekends cameo you tell he's up for it :)

Reactions: 5 users
He kicked bloody 3 goals! That’s good enough for me.

Give him extended run & see if he can continue to contribute

Reactions: 2 users
More nice touches from the kid game by game and not looking out of place at this level. He could have got another goal except for the Port player sweeping his legs from under him.

Reactions: 8 users
Him and Seth plus mansell is something to work with moving forward especially if we can get some big forwards who can bring the ball to ground

Reactions: 5 users
Looks ok but needs to find the ball more.
Averaged 12 disposals a game over last 2. That's more than Sonsie, Campbell, Mansell, M Rioli, Cumbo, Clarke, Coulthard average this year. Plus the 4 goals. I've been quite impressed by the way he's fit in, I expected him to require a bit more time.

Reactions: 4 users
Gets involved.
Not afraid of physical contact.
Has some spunk and spark.
Can do "football" - how good was the bullet pass?! Insert love emoji.

Reactions: 3 users