Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

Great game by Steely 3 goals great run down tackle on Green deserves to play every game till end of season

Reactions: 11 users
Was the highlight of my day. He is a tough bugger who I feel confident in for having a crack. Hopefully he continues to stay involved and play out the season.

Reactions: 4 users
Haven't seen him play before but looked up to the pace and physicality of AFL. Importantly he can kick a goal and has good foot skills.

Reactions: 1 user
What does Samson have to do with Steely?
Because you and Nobets keep bs'ing on about "Special Needs" Sampson and all the time and development he needs, yet a kid playing just his 3rd game 18 months into his career kicks 3 puts great pressure on (including cleaning up McMullin), has a crack, and you're belittling him.

Ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Because you and Nobets keep bs'ing on about "Special Needs" Sampson and all the time and development he needs, yet a kid playing just his 3rd game 18 months into his career kicks 3 puts great pressure on (including cleaning up McMullin), has a crack, and you're belittling him.

Ffs.
Have a lie down, Pops.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Seen very little of him but been impressed with what I've seen of him in the seniors including the preseason games. Why does he not dominate VFL a little more?

Reactions: 1 users
Seen very little of him but been impressed with what I've seen of him in the seniors including the preseason games. Why does he not dominate VFL a little more?
Think like Rioli early days he just does the team thing and defensive work. Running round chasing and tackling at the expense of his offensive game. Also think at times he been locked fairly deep forward so not racking up posies. That’s my take from the 4 or so VFL games I have watched this year.

Reactions: 2 users