Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

He might have a trigger for a second because i was told 2 years only on monday

Reactions: 1 users
Remembering Baker's first few games, I think Steely is definitely on a similar path, if we can get him to be our new Baker, it will end up perfect.

Reactions: 3 users
Some folks had him in the de-list bucket part way through the year I thought. To now be on the up and up looking at extensions shows he's prepared to do the work....and that folks here can be very impatient when it comes to junior development.
Bodes well before what is potentially our biggest draft haul ever.

Reactions: 7 users
Well done to Steely saved his career late in the season.

Probably couldve started the season in the seniors as his pre season form was good prior to having a quiet last praccy game.

Gonna get plenty of opportunities next season.

I like the kid, good on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
He could well become Bakers replacement at the Tigers as he is already showing the traits of a hardnosed footballer that belies his size
He has something Baker hasn't got already in his career.
He kicks extremely well.

Reactions: 2 users
Happy to admit half way through the year I thought he was an easy delist. Something clicked and he looked great up until his injury.

Still not convinced there's a spot in our forward line for him.
Mansell and MOJO in front of him and then there’s this years draftees who won’t be slotted straight into the midfield and may be blooded in the forward line to learn the ropes.
Can he play midfield?

Can he play midfield?
Played midfield as a junior. He has the speed. Endurance ?? Has the hardness and skills. Size ? Will be an interesting watch.

They did use him in the 2's, at times, to trial/test defensive patterns for the 1's. So he will adhere to team rules/gameplan. And that is a plus.

Reactions: 2 users