Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

More I see the more I’ve liked , love the fact he can kick , imho he’s not just stuck as a small forward , though it’s nice to have a small forward with genuine elite goal kicking ability, looks as if he has the smarts to be able to play in the back half as well as have a run through the middle .

We certainly don’t have the A grade talent needed to push for a flag atm , however Steely may well become a valuable foot soldier

Reactions: 4 users
Didn't he finish in the top 5 in pre season 2km time trial, just being Seth? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 1 user
Tough doesn’t shirk an issue and is a very good kick for goal
Our Baker replacement is Steely Green

Reactions: 2 users
Just what both he and the club could have done without as he was finding his feet at AFL level and looking the goods
Made it very clear that he should be retained and persevered with. Something that was not that clear all that long ago.

He appears to be a great late pick "type". He has skills, speed and plays hard. Only question remains is can he get the ball enough.
He, Campbell and Mansell could be the next 3 amigos.

I saw him play a couple of VFL gamers earlier in the year and was not impressed. Nothing stood out that he was good at any particular part of the game. However, the last few games I can see some attributes that he could work with. His pressure and tackling is better and his kicking for goal is deliberate. Another preseason and hopefully he develops a bigger tank.

I had this view of him too, and I also had him in the delist column for much of the year. No more, this kid looks like one of those types that just looks better at a higher level. I'm well on board the Steely train now.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m going down with the ship.
Don’t reckon he makes it as a forward unless Yze is following the Hardwick model of forward pocket pressure pest.
Hope he can get some midfield minutes to see what he’s got around the ball.

Reactions: 1 user