Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

Looks like the type of player that we will feel safe as supporters when the ball is in his hands. Smart footballer..

Reactions: 1 users
Be Patient Dragons Den GIF by CBC

Reactions: 1 user
The question is can he get enough of the ball though ?

He averaged 18 possessions a game as a 17yo at WAFL league level....as an inside midfielder.

With extra maturity and endurance I would love to see what he can do as a mid at AFL level

Not enough love for Steely. Great skills and beautiful finisher in front of goal.

Pity he misses rest of season with injury.

Must get another contract.

Reactions: 4 users
Not enough love for Steely. Great skills and beautiful finisher in front of goal.

Pity he misses rest of season with injury.

Must get another contract.
I saw him play a couple of VFL gamers earlier in the year and was not impressed. Nothing stood out that he was good at any particular part of the game. However, the last few games I can see some attributes that he could work with. His pressure and tackling is better and his kicking for goal is deliberate. Another preseason and hopefully he develops a bigger tank.

Reactions: 4 users
Has shown some of that form he had early in the pre season.

Good on him.

Has played himself into an extension I'd say.

Reactions: 3 users
I saw him play a couple of VFL gamers earlier in the year and was not impressed. Nothing stood out that he was good at any particular part of the game. However, the last few games I can see some attributes that he could work with. His pressure and tackling is better and his kicking for goal is deliberate. Another preseason and hopefully he develops a bigger tank.
Welcome aboard !

Steely has a very good understanding of the game.Watched him live today and his positioning is first class.Impressed.

Reactions: 3 users