Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

The shining light today.
Great on the wing.
Might soon be in the midfield..
I thought he did bloody well today. Covered plenty of ground, at good pace. Pressured hard! Kept running, his extra efforts paid off.
Disposal was fairly good as well.

Reactions: 4 users
Nice to see someone be able to kick a goal from 50 on the run.

Reactions: 2 users
Knows how to football. Will build each year and all of a sudden will break out.
Have a lot of hope for what he can become

Reactions: 1 user
Thought he played well. One of the very few who can kick the footy somewhat near AFL standard.

Reactions: 3 users
Thought he played well. One of the very few who can kick the footy somewhat near AFL standard.
Watching both Campbell & Green pinpoint team mates with low hard kicks onto the tit of a team mate in side the forward 50 was a pleasure to watch.

Was very good today, we probably won't really know what he is until at least the end of next season. Is he a small forward, is he a wing, is he the replacement for Lambert, could he go into the middle a bit more. Not sure, but what I know is, this boy knows how to play football and is very fit and dedicted.

2nd highest score involvements on the ground with 9. 3 stoppage clearances was also a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: 8 users
Was very good today, we probably won't really know what he is until at least the end of next season. Is he a small forward, is he a wing, is he the replacement for Lambert, could he go into the middle a bit more. Not sure, but what I know is, this boy knows how to play football and is very fit and dedicted.

2nd highest score involvements on the ground with 9. 3 stoppage clearances was also a pleasant surprise.
A replacement for Lambert would be just what the doctor ordered.