Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Poor old Seth ran 15.5km for four touches. That's a lot of unrewarded running.
Being a forward for us would suck right now. The long kick down the line. Poor kicks into 50. Not a lot of speed breaking lines and giving you a contest one out etc.

We're very ordinary.

Reactions: 1 users
Being a forward for us would suck right now. The long kick down the line. Poor kicks into 50. Not a lot of speed breaking lines and giving you a contest one out etc.

We're very ordinary.
Yep, all the backman being at the top of the disposal list at half time was a clear indication of them passing it around without much dare. Makes it tough for forwards busting their gut up the ground and not being rewarded by other players for their effort. There's just so much wrong with the game plan atm.

Reactions: 1 user
Promising start to the year but has been very ordinary lately. Time to get some ball in the reserves

Reactions: 2 users
I think we may have a sneaky good player here , working hard just like anyone out of form running to where the ball ain’t . Starting 22 for sure in 2025

Viewing on TV he ran to the right spots but fumbled and got out-bodied a number of times. As was said previously halves or wins just 50% of those contests (as he was doing earlier in the year) and the scores don't like quite as bad.

And winning 50% of contested possessions would be the target for most players I would have thought.

Viewing on TV he ran to the right spots but fumbled and got out-bodied a number of times. As was said previously halves or wins just 50% of those contests (as he was doing earlier in the year) and the scores don't like quite as bad.

And winning 50% of contested possessions would be the target for most players I would have thought.
You are correct. His fumbling has cost him some prime opportunities to stand out. The kid has some class but needs to be cleaner. Reckon it’s a confidence thing more than fatigue

19 touches 1 goals 2 playing as a high half forward.

Barely scratched the surface with this kid.

Reactions: 7 users
Seth looks a lot more promising than many of our cubs. Great tank, fine skills. Will develop how to use those strengths consistently with experience.

Reactions: 1 users
Seemed to play more inside tonight.
And looked so at home he had his feet up reading the paper when I rang the doorbell.

Good signs he can mix it in the middle

Seemed to play more inside tonight.
And looked so at home he had his feet up reading the paper when I rang the doorbell.

Good signs he can mix it in the middle
He can run; I think he’ll be a ripper by the time he gets to 50 games.

He was obviously a bit fatigued and/or not quite right last few weeks and the managed break helped immensely as he did again what he was doing early in the season. Is very strong and has ticker and can run. A keeper.

Reactions: 4 users
And probably showed the benefit of being dropped and taking a step back before returning to the ones
He looked fresher right from the start
Looking forward to his next couple of seasons

Reactions: 5 users