Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Has got his early promise back after the week off he had and again showing so much potential. In everything again today and showed bags of energy and run and once he builds an endurance tank like Ralphsmith, he is going to be a star for us but right now I am liking what I see

Reactions: 1 users
Love this kid. Future star. Running machine whose decision making will only get better.

Reactions: 3 users
Good example of why we need to be patient with the kids (and I’ll be the first to admit I’m too quick to judge).

Had a non-competitive run of games. Needed to be dropped, and was. And now he’s back and firing.

We jump on and off players too quickly. Unless you’re a generational freak, experience at the level is key - and it’s hard to be patient while kids learn.

Can’t wait to see this guy ripping up the park after 50 games.

Reactions: 7 users
One of our few kids who can run and kick well. Just needs to consistently find more of the footy.

Would it hurt to get this guy into the centre square for 10 to 15 a game now and get some midfield time because prestia hopper and taranto are not it there slow hack kickers. I feel like yze is really just going through the motions. What would sam mitchell do, he would be trying *smile* and not wasting the season thats already blown up.

Thank Christ for Seth Campbell and to a lesser extent Steely Green

Otherwise …

Did you see Sam Banks with the footy on Saturday Carter?

We need to get the ball into his hands more. Very good user.

He played well Sinners but he looks under-sized for mine, like you could snap him like a twig.

But yes, credit where credit is due.

Would it hurt to get this guy into the centre square for 10 to 15 a game now and get some midfield time because prestia hopper and taranto are not it there slow hack kickers. I feel like yze is really just going through the motions. What would sam mitchell do, he would be trying *smile* and not wasting the season thats already blown up.
I might be wrong but I thought he did go into the middle, at least for a short burst.

He played well Sinners but he looks under-sized for mine, like you could snap him like a twig.

But yes, credit where credit is due.
I always thought he was a winger and he may well be but I am starting to feel like his foot skills would be better utilised off half back.
Some of the wingers are big these days but let’s see him after another pre season. He’s listed at 187 but you are right, he looks smaller on the field.
Campbell to me is lambert, half forward with bursts on the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
Has got his early promise back after the week off he had and again showing so much potential. In everything again today and showed bags of energy and run and once he builds an endurance tank like Ralphsmith, he is going to be a star for us but right now I am liking what I see
Not sure he's that far behind Ralphsmith already. Last game he ran more sprints and repeat sprints than Ralphsmith and recorded the 2nd fastest speed for the game and 4th most kilometres at speed. Not bad for a 19yo. Ralphsmith's family genetics reads athletic endurance freak (I remember his father competing against my school in athletics and winning everything) so it would be amazing to get close to that capacity.

I am very excited by Campbell's potential. He has a great balance of skills and that's hard to find.

Love this kid. Future star. Running machine whose decision making will only get better.
can now find the big sticks. Early this season, missing the goals. He has shown in his junior years, kicking multiple goals is not an issue for him

can now find the big sticks. Early this season, missing the goals. He has shown in his junior years, kicking multiple goals is not an issue for him
This kid is giunna be a goal kicking mid in the future.

Reactions: 4 users
Still 19. Effectively a first-year player. Rookie-listed. Played nearly every game. Fantastic achievement and clear signs we have a player for the future.

Reactions: 9 users
Been a very up & down year from Seth.
Still very young & he’ll be learning plenty but that was a very ordinary game from him.
Plays a taxing role with not much reward especially in our struggling team. But yes he wasnt great yesterday. Got his hands on it early but butchered it.
Still 19. Effectively a first-year player. Rookie-listed. Played nearly every game. Fantastic achievement and clear signs we have a player for the future.
This^

Plays a taxing role with not much reward especially in our struggling team. But yes he wasnt great yesterday. Got his hands on it early but butchered it.

This^
I can't remember any butchering from him but I saw it more from seniors.