Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Give yourself a rest as it wasn't personal with you or Short. Any vitriol about has come from you and it needs to stop. If you can't handle a player being criticized and you need to resort to abusing posters then you shouldn't be on any social media platform. Nobody is hanging *smile* and it's people just stating facts and opinions on Short's terrible decline in 2 years. Now harden up and behave amicably and respectful. Also if emojis are part of the forum then are you saying they're wrong and people can't use them.? More abuse , known as control and oppression.
I gave my opinion of Short and it was constructive and all I got was harassment and asked id if i was another poster. It appears you need to do the growing up as your behaviour is appalling.
Abusing? Bullying? Words that seem to come out easy for you? It works both ways you have an opinion,I have mine.Stop playing the crass bullying/abuse card.Serious there are many long time posters here that have copped major differences of opinion and not one has cried abuse/bullying.And again if the best counter argument one can provide is an emoji as fact you are way off the mark(more control and oppression?).Shame I didn't use those tactics when defending Jay *smile* all those years ago..........................

OK Short detractors. This season compared to all Tiger players.
1. Metres gained almost 2000 more.
2. Marks ranked 5
3 Kicks ranked 1
4. Disposal effic. Ranked 2
5.Disposal effectiveness ranked 6
6,inside fifty effectiveness.Ranked 5th
7.Rebound fifties .Ranked 2
8.Clangers ranked 8th but some high figures above him.Bolton for one.

Tell me again why he needs to be delisted?
Here are his career stats and even at his best he still wasn't a standout and you can clearly see he's had a poor season and his best seasons were 18, 22 and 23. We are actually paying overs for a below average footballer. You are out of your league with your knowledge of Short and need to take a rest on supporting him until he decides to show up

He's ranked 356 equal 357th in the AFL overall this season and that squeezes him in to bottom three of every side on average and you're blowing smoke up his arse? Any wonder people are disappointed with him.

As a medium Defender he's ranked 64TH in the AFL and that wouldn't get him a game even if sides play almost 4 medium defenders. So there are no excuses and people criticizing his performances are right. Hit player filter and select med defender:

Abusing? Bullying? Words that seem to come out easy for you? It works both ways you have an opinion,I have mine.Stop playing the crass bullying/abuse card.Serious there are many long time posters here that have copped major differences of opinion and not one has cried abuse/bullying.And again if the best counter argument one can provide is an emoji as fact you are way off the mark(more control and oppression?).Shame I didn't use those tactics when defending Jay *smile* all those years ago..........................
My lol emoji was valid because you didn't do a thorough analysis like i did .lol

Here are his career stats and even at his best he still wasn't a standout and you can clearly see he's had a poor season and his best seasons were 18, 22 and 23. We are actually paying overs for a below average footballer. You are out of your league with your knowledge of Short and need to take a rest on supporting him until he decides to show up

He's ranked 356 equal 357th in the AFL overall this season and that squeezes him in to bottom three of every side on average and you're blowing smoke up his arse? Any wonder people are disappointed with him.

As a medium Defender he's ranked 64TH in the AFL and that wouldn't get him a game even if sides play almost 4 medium defenders. So there are no excuses and people criticizing his performances are right. Hit player filter and select med defender:

great you come up with some stats.Your comparison does however contradict what my stats showed.Remember it was a comparison where he stands in relation all other Richmond players THIS season.

great you come up with some stats.Your comparison does however contradict what my stats showed.Remember it was a comparison where he stands in relation all other Richmond players THIS season.
LOL WE'VE PLAYED A TRUCK LOAD OF KIDS . We are talking about a seasoned footballer and he has rated low in most of career. He's ranked 18th on our list this season which again shows he's underachieved . You created a lot of drama as you supported the indefensible and in future you need to look before you leap into vitriol. He's a stat padder , but his weaknesses are defensively and he's lost his weapon which was elite foot skills. Type Richmond in player filters

Last edited:
LOL WE'VE PLAYED A TRUCK LOAD OF KIDS . We are talking about a seasoned footballer and he has rated low in most of career. He's ranked 18th on our list this season which again shows he's underachieved . You created a lot of drama as you supported the indefensible and in future you need to look before you leap into vitriol. He's a stat padder , but his weaknesses are defensively and he's lost his weapon which was elite foot skills. Type Richmond in player filters

18th? Bring your source up.

So looking at that he is 18th in contested possessions.The stats I put up shows him overall to have been a contributer in this crappy season.You want him gone.I want him in our forward line.The coach?

So looking at that he is 18th in contested possessions.The stats I put up shows him overall to have been a contributer in this crappy season.You want him gone.I want him in our forward line.The coach?
He’s ranked 18th player and only ahead of Kmac, lynch, Pickett and Grimes in the senior players. The latter three have missed most games . So it doesn’t matter how you look at it he’s underachieved and needs to lift his game. The excuses are over as we are last on the ladder and we can’t have a highly paid footballer on a long contract playing like a possum. It inexcusable and indefensible.
You are barking up the wrong tree supporting him.

He’s ranked 18th player and only ahead of Kmac, lynch, Pickett and Grimes in the senior players. The latter three have missed most games . So it doesn’t matter how you look at it he’s underachieved and needs to lift his game. The excuses are over as we are last on the ladder and we can’t have a highly paid footballer on a long contract playing like a possum. It inexcusable and indefensible.
You are barking up the wrong tree supporting him.
Only time will tell.

Only time will tell.
It already has mate as he’s really only had three ok seasons in his career. His biggest value would be if we could suck some club in for a second rounder for him. He’s not needed in a young developing team and needs to play in a side that’s competing.
Geelong is a hard disciplined side and he would slot in nicely.

It already has mate as he’s really only had three ok seasons in his career. His biggest value would be if we could suck some club in for a second rounder for him. He’s not needed in a young developing team and needs to play in a side that’s competing.
Geelong is a hard disciplined side and he would slot in nicely.
think you have made your opinion clear enough.

He thinks we are all out to get him, and I choose not to further contribute to his paranoid mental state. It's the ethical thing to do Maso. 😉
Technically Tiger *smile* has a valid point though, we all need to play nice n stop insulting or bagging one another out.

FMD. How I long for the good old days when half the fun was out insulting the other prick in a conversation, especially over the drip tray rather than online where the first option n point of reference is to get the panties in a bunch n cry intimidation.

Reactions: 1 user
Technically Tiger *smile* has a valid point though, we all need to play nice n stop insulting or bagging one another out.

FMD. How I long for the good old days when half the fun was out insulting the other prick in a conversation, especially over the drip tray rather than online where the first option n point of reference is to get the panties in a bunch n cry intimidation.

Very true Maso, I promise never to call anyone "dude" again and I apologise unreservedly to any dudes I may have offended with this terrible epithet in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Very true Maso, I promise never to call anyone "dude" again and I apologise unreservedly to any dudes I may have offended with this terrible epithet in the past.
Ohhh man. Does that mean you're never gunna be annoyed enough by me to hit me with a serious dudeing again? Hope you know how to grit the teeth, coz I'm gunna give ya a workout :))

• Love
Reactions: 1 user