Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

You must be Gold1 as you have same weird writing styles, both paranoid and insecure, same bizarre vendetta against posters who have different views to you and bully and harass them with allegations so you can push your own agenda.

CASE CLOSED.

I used this joke first dude, make up your own.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I used this joke first dude, make up your own.
If you think it’s a joke then you have issues . Bullying and harassing people isn’t a joke. That’s exactly what you are both doing and it’s not funny at all, but a weakness that you both need to rectify. You are also being disrespectful and trying to diminish me by calling me dude. It’s all part of cyber harassment and bullying. Lift your game please.

Last edited:
If you think it’s a joke then you have issues . Bullying and harassing people isn’t a joke. That’s exactly what you are both doing and it’s not funny at all, but a weakness that you both need to rectify. You are also being disrespectful and trying to diminish me by calling me dude. It’s all part of cyber harassment and bullying. Lift your game

Calling someone "dude" is bullying now? Ok.

Do you suffer from paranoia and insecurity to go to such ridiculous extremes.

Of course, implying someone has mental health issues is not bullying in your world.

Ok champ.

Reactions: 1 users

Of course, implying someone has mental health issues is not bullying in your world.

Ok champ.
Yes it’s belittling people and part of your bullying antics.

That last sentence was based on the original harassment of stalking posters and then saying they were the same account holders. Stop your nonsense as it’s paranoia to behave like that.

You are the perfect example a bully because you think your behaviour is appropriate and you will never correct it until you acknowledge it's wrong.

Last edited:
Yes it’s belittling people and part of your bullying antics.

That last sentence was based on the original harassment of stalking posters and then saying they were the same account holders. Stop your nonsense as it’s paranoia to behave like that.

You are the perfect example a bully because you think your behaviour is appropriate and you will never correct it until you acknowledge it's wrong.

Sorry I ever said anything to you at all now.

Have a great day.

Reactions: 1 user

Ok champ.
Look out, the Antsy one is on a power roll. Started with a dudeing n then followed up with a champ. Breathlessly waiting to see what he rolls out for the knockout disparagement.

• Haha
You think this thread is a bit weird, you should take a seat on your couch and read through the US prez thread!
No way I'm sitting on my couch. Bloody posters are insinuating all kinds of weird perversions about couch sitters. Seriously considering giving my couch to the local op shop.

You have made such an effort for a moot point. Curious ? Do you suffer from paranoia and insecurity to go to such ridiculous extremes. Stick to the theme please and stop playing the man. If you can’t debate the topic then best to say nothing as it weakens any arguments you have in this thread.
Debate you say? You and TigerWA need to understand that throwing vitriol around the place is not a debate,but bluster especially when not backed up by any reasonable stat.(remember a few posts ago I put out some factual stats on Short,and what debate came back my way?A childish LOL and emoji) And using the bullying spiel does not cut it either.Easy for someone to hang *smile*,but stop crying when others arc up.

• Haha
Debate you say? You and TigerWA need to understand that throwing vitriol around the place is not a debate,but bluster especially when not backed up by any reasonable stat.(remember a few posts ago I put out some factual stats on Short,and what debate came back my way?A childish LOL and emoji) And using the bullying spiel does not cut it either.Easy for someone to hang *smile*,but stop crying when others arc up.
Give yourself a rest as it wasn't personal with you or Short. Any vitriol about has come from you and it needs to stop. If you can't handle a player being criticized and you need to resort to abusing posters then you shouldn't be on any social media platform. Nobody is hanging *smile* and it's people just stating facts and opinions on Short's terrible decline in 2 years. Now harden up and behave amicably and respectful. Also if emojis are part of the forum then are you saying they're wrong and people can't use them.? More abuse , known as control and oppression.
I gave my opinion of Short and it was constructive and all I got was harassment and asked id if i was another poster. It appears you need to do the growing up as your behaviour is appalling.

Last edited:
  • Haha