Welcome Jacob Blight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Blight

Would still prefer over Miller and Young.
Toady was a bad day for midfield pressure - bad for the backline. I have always liked Miller. But he is too soft. I think Blight will be harder. Both were poor today. Given Miller has experience and is not improving, I would go with Blight.

Reactions: 1 user
The lad is just at the start of his career and playing in a defence that has no support from the midfield. Sure he has things to work on so let's see what a preseason coaching can do for him before writing him off

Reactions: 9 users
Worth a contract for 1 year and give him a preseason but hes very slow didnt really have a matchup that suits him today

Reactions: 2 users
We should offer Blight a deal needs to have a proper preseason to see what he can do
Hes better than Miller who’s not slow but looked very slow today

Last edited: