Welcome Jacob Blight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Blight

Tough one. I think key forward is our achilles heel. It appears to me that Ryan will be a ruck or bust. Lynch is virtually done, sits at 199cm. Kosi 196cm and I think bust eventually. Then Lefau 194cm and Bauer 192cm. The younger KP forwards seem to be getting taller. 200cm isn't uncommon now. What's available of height in the draft?
Need to remember Fawcett. Has some AFL traits does the kid.

Reactions: 5 users
Need to remember Fawcett. Has some AFL traits does the kid.
Good point. Hasn't had an opportunity to show much yet due to injury, 197cm. Does show some potential. Forgot Gray as well, 195cm shows some really aggression but mid-season draft pick coming from a long way back.

Reactions: 1 users
Wouldn’t be shocked if the 3 lads who signed today are part of the starting back 6 in round 1 next season

Reactions: 1 user
A few nappies will be changed on the news
Hoping this means our draft picks load up on mids, KPFs and maybe some small forwards, if Coulthard I'd let go and they have other designs for Green or Rioli.

Glad to see the lad willing to sign on.

Has a lot of what he needs might just need to cut down a little and also to feel comfortable as one of the lads instead of a newbie.

Would work well with Balta.

The signing of Blight and Gray most likely points to maybe only 1 at most 2 talls taken in the draft.

Clubs going to go hard drafting mids and runners.

Reactions: 1 users