Welcome Jacob Blight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Blight

Yep played well considering the opposition and the way our midfield leaked like a sieve. But he'll have to get used to that if he wants to play with us.

Reactions: 1 users
Great first up game.
Yep solid and steady thats all you can ask.

Hopefully in he and Gray we might have stumbled across 2 very handy mid season draft picks to add to Bauer and Coulthard who should also get some game time in the weeks ahead.

Well done Jacob hopefully at least another 150+ more at least and a few medals along the way.

Will be a player to go forward with.

Reactions: 6 users
Great start took the honours on mckay I'd say. Compared to a young he is miles ahead defensively

Reactions: 5 users
Good start for Blighty. All at home next week for him and the family. Will probably pick up Amiss.

Reactions: 4 users
Excellent first game. A couple of dropped marks he probably should have taken aside he barely put a foot wrong. Looked at home & had a couple of Rance like moments.
The marks will come TOO.

Having Blight allows us to move a few pieces. One key one is Balta forward.

Reactions: 1 users
Great game..fantastic.
Him and millet beat curnow and mckay
Thats wonderful seeing as our plodding lazy fowards and mids let the ball come down with ease

• Love
Loved his game. This boy has it! I watched his first game at GMHBA. The boy can play. Our key position players are looking really good for next year. Exciting times.

Reactions: 3 users
Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

What a debut! If he can back that form up, our back line is looking pretty good for the future.

Keeps his spot on merit and has thoroughly earned a home appearance against Freo.

One small step. Did ok on good forwards.
Will get better with experience and confidence. How his teammates play, where and when to go. So much to like about this young man.
Good physique, didn’t seem overawed or fazed, that shows some self belief.

Jacob can only get better from here on in.

Good debut. Did really well on one of the best key forwards in the game. Good lump of a lad and a lot to look forward to.

Well done young fella. Tick to Toce on this one.

Last edited:
Tylar would be worried now. After Blight has played as many games as Tylar I will be amazed if his output is not much greater, as you can tell he has natural football instincts.
Not Tylar’s fault of course as he was very late to the game

Reactions: 2 users