Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Many on here seemingly blind to the improvement. He puts himself in positions to influence. His defensive intent has grown tremendously and that doesn’t necessarily show in kicks / handballs. As @TigerMasochist said - getting to 50 games and surprise surprise, starting to show he’s good enough.

Reactions: 9 users
He really, really can't kick.

I dunno.

He's improved. Does he fit the elite kicking precision gameplan?

He's currently a poor man's Kmac. But trajectory (ignoring a dip last night) is up.

Probably a fringe player, who could become a solid bottom six based on effort and running.

Reactions: 3 users
He is playing well. Not sure he has graduated to the color of footwear he has in though.

Reactions: 1 user
Fair bit of almost, not quite from Raaallph today, but he had plenty of helpers in that dept.

Many on here seemingly blind to the improvement. He puts himself in positions to influence. His defensive intent has grown tremendously and that doesn’t necessarily show in kicks / handballs. As @TigerMasochist said - getting to 50 games and surprise surprise, starting to show he’s good
He is playing well. Not sure he has graduated to the color of footwear he has in

He really, really can't kick.

I dunno.

He's improved. Does he fit the elite kicking precision gameplan?

He's currently a poor man's Kmac. But trajectory (ignoring a dip last night) is up.

Probably a fringe player, who could become a solid bottom six based on effort and running.
Not sure he will be solid anywhere, until some hardness & kicking skill arrives.

He uses his speed to get to the ball and the oppo but then doesn't put a tackle in or spoil effectively. Needs to work on that before he can make the wing his own.

Fumbled everything early on and seemed intent on just offloading the ball to a team mate who was immediately under pressure.

Battler.

Reactions: 1 users