Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

I watched him a bit against Carlton. He played the opposite wing to where the ball was being channelled (the fat side?)

I thought at the time hard for him to rack up possessions playing this role. Also challenging when Carlton were so clean switching, he was often up against 2 or 3.

Reactions: 1 user
Starting to look like a Kmac replacement. Getting to contests and impacting them. Next step is consistently winning them. I’m increasingly confident he’ll make it.

Reactions: 10 users
I was impressed today. Right from the outset he was very good. Hope this is the start of him making a name for himself.

Reactions: 1 users
A bit of credit to Yze and Morris who had him in the vfl andvwork on a few things come back much better.

Reactions: 2 users
Thought he was impressive, even moreso with his defensive work. He just hassled and pressured all game. Well done. Needs to continue that.. Oh I wish he took that specie. The amazing thing is he hardly had a run up, it was almost a stand and jump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Best game today for the seniors so far and has improved this year . Will be a useful player as his ball use and awareness of what is around him has improved with experience.

Reactions: 1 user
Really proud of Hugo. I had him in the departure lounge but he has dug in. His contested work has improved, his workrate has always been good.

Is currently our best winger. Well done to him.

Reactions: 6 users