Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Sicily carrying on like a Salty Scott Brother…
And these Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis sooking it up.
Mitchell: " a young player and an older...man" ....sounds like a pedophile case.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sicily carrying on like a Salty Scott Brother…
And these Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis sooking it up.
At least Salt and Pepper speak better than he is. Sounds like a kid sooking he lost.

Reactions: 1 user
What did Hinkley actually say ?
Shouted ‘you’re not going anywhere’ to Ginnivan and stood laughing while the Hawks are gathering to carry Breust off. I get it, combative, tit-for-tat, all that. But the siren’s gone Ken. You’re 60.

Reactions: 3 users
Shouted ‘you’re not going anywhere’ to Ginnivan and stood laughing while the Hawks are gathering to carry Breust off. I get it, combative, tit-for-tat, all that. But the siren’s gone Ken. You’re 60.
He said to him “you’re not flying”.

Smart arse coach. Smart arse players. Smart arse fans.

See you at the Geebung Ginnivan you *smile*.
The hawk fans are like the Carlton fans of the 70s through to the 90s. They had a sense of entitlement and a cockiness that was unbearable.
They had players with smackable faces and stupid nicknames as well like the dominator and the flying doormat. The broooost call is just the Ange Christou grunt reincarnated.
Hawthorn are the new Carlton.
*smile* em

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
James Missily just upset he missed a couple of sitters
Don't the commentators just laugh when a defender misses a shot?
Mitchell moved Scilly foward because Gunstan was trash and Chol was hopless.
And the kid Dear didn't go near it.

Things change very quickly in footy.
1 day your the best and your the talk of the town and then next, your *smile* and none gives a flying duck.

Mitchell has to sort it out quickly because you can't have photos after 1 win and a funeral when u lose.

We don't tell jokes at 3qtr time anymore

Reactions: 7 users
The hawk fans are like the Carlton fans of the 70s through to the 90s. They had a sense of entitlement and a cockiness that was unbearable.
They had players with smackable faces and stupid nicknames as well like the dominator and the flying doormat. The broooost call is just the Ange Christou grunt reincarnated.
Hawthorn are the new Carlton.
*smile* em
On Carlton, let's not forget the manufactured "woof" for Adam Saad. Spare me, it was 20 years ago,