Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Good game of footy , not sure Port will trouble the Swans next week though.

Geez I cringe every time I see DBJ playing knowing he was an AA hall back and Tigga never was , also I never see Dylan Moore look anything more then a fringe player , however he obviously improved a lot this year to be an AA

Reactions: 1 user
Fmd

Port are the ultimate finals cloggers

Lose the QF, scrape a SF, get demolished into red paste in the PF.

Sydney gets a couple of weeks off

Reactions: 1 users
If everyone thinks giinivan being “himself “ on social media and posing on ground is good for the game then an opposition coach returning fire in the way he knows is also “good for the game”

Reactions: 9 users
Jordan Lewis looks like D1ck Smith with his comb over and glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I was hoping for some Hinkley hanging but then I can’t stand the wizard bs.

• Haha
Cornes is praising Therk Thatcher
Rosie, Rioli, Byrne Jones, Georgiadis, Sweet, Gray, Elbert, & Polec

He was praising them,,but when Scilly took the mark he was double barrel smacking them and now he saying Its Kennys best win, Ports best win in 20yrs.

He us a cretin

If everyone thinks giinivan being “himself “ on social media and posing on ground is good for the game then an opposition coach returning fire in the way he knows is also “good for the game”
Fck just realised I’m sounding like Barret.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Dorks on BF bagging Ken.....hypocrits. How about your ducker with the mini skirt shorts as he started it on social media.

He said it with a smile.

Reactions: 5 users
Hawks will be a bit crushed by that - it happens to entitled ego trippers
Surprise Explode GIF
Surprise Explode GIF

Reactions: 4 users