Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Is it wrong I take delight out of Chol's absence yet again?

Reactions: 1 user
Normally this would be easy for me i would just go for the Hawks as i cant stand port. But all week hawks fans carrying on like they are the second coming. Some saying that they will win the flag. I was going for port just to see those cocky hawks go out.

Let's not forget that they have some real punchable faces like Ginnvan, sicily, watson,

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hodge isn’t taking the loss well so is blowing Hinkley’s response out of proportion.

Why couldn’t he say something back?

If the hawks players can carry on like cheeky pricks then they should be able to handle something back the other way.

They’re not 12 year olds; they should be able to handle it.

Hollywood Hawks; straight to dvd after an initial promising weekend.

Reactions: 11 users
Yep, especially if it is the giants.

I think the giants are the best pressure team in it and they won’t let Geelong play. They won’t get time and space.
An all Sydney final at the MCG......something doesn't fit.

Jordan Lewis having a cry about Ken Hinkley. Perhaps just stick to big-noting yourself about your relationship with 'Bud' to anyone who'll listen. F***wit.

Reactions: 3 users
Smart arse coach. Smart arse players. Smart arse fans.

See you at the Geebung Ginnivan you *smile*.

Reactions: 4 users
Mitchell sooking in the presser. Immature IMO. This is not a good sign for a coach.

Reactions: 5 users
Sicily carrying on like a Salty Scott Brother…
And these Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis sooking it up.

Reactions: 4 users
Is it wrong I take delight out of Chol's absence yet again?
My Hawk supporting mates have been giving me *smile* all year about Kosi, I can finally shoot back and tell them that's the real Chol in the finals

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Ginnavin reminds me of the punks on social media that like to prank bigger men, then go to water when it goes south. That's on you Ginnivan and the HFC.

Reactions: 2 users