Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Glad that Port won.
Even though I can’t stand those MFers’s
But the Hawks with the smirker as coach don’t show any hubris or humility.
He wasn’t smirking when 2 Phones didn’t stick an important tackle when they were surging.

Reactions: 2 users
Old mate Kenny gesturing and saying to the Hawks players ‘I’m flying, I’m flying c$&(‘. Weird.

a real side wouldve put Port to sleep tonight..
Not sure Hawthorn are as good as they reckon.
Other clubs will have them marked next year.

Reactions: 4 users
a real side wouldve put Port to sleep tonight..
Not sure Hawthorn are as good as they reckon.
Other clubs will have them marked next year.
Didn't take too long to read Scumwood's blueprint......oh yeah...blueprint....remember that word...

Reactions: 1 user
Hawks will be a bit crushed by that - it happens to entitled ego trippers

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
It's interesting how things work.

My whole life I hadn't minded Hawthorn. Most of the family follow them.

Yet in the past month or so, I've really come to loathe the pricks. Biggest bandwagon supporter base in the AFL with the biggest mouths, coupled with some of the most obnoxious, punchable smart arses playing for them.

And some of the biggest c***s in the media (Lewis) cheerleadering from the sidelines.

Watch them all crawl back under a rock again - like they were when the club could hardly get 20k to a game at the G earlier this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Kenny just responded back to what Ginnivan said. Storm in a teacup.

Reactions: 2 users