Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

2 Blundbane blunders in front of goal. Joke of a team. Biggest FAKE in finals.

Reactions: 1 user
2 Blundbane blunders in front of goal. Joke of a team. Biggest FAKE in finals.
Not sure which playing group is softer and more mentally weak. Port Adelaide or Brisbane.

No wonder neither of them could win a flag in the Covid years when they had all the advantages. Weak as *smile* both of them.

Reactions: 4 users
What do you expect from a side that plays songs chosen by individual players when they kick a goal, and those songs include John Denver and the Frozen soundtrack.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not sure which playing group is softer and more mentally weak. Port Adelaide or Brisbane.

No wonder neither of them could win a flag in the Covid years when they had all the advantages. Weak as *smile* both of them.
Paddle Pops melt quicker.

Reactions: 1 users
“Weitering 4 times in the AA squad…” like wgaf!!!!

I can rub my nose and tap my belly…..does that count too??

Reactions: 1 users
@Dyer'ere might say there are no dumb football teams, only dumb coaches. This Brisbane team is going to produce a lot of coaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users