Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Blues need to bench the Doc and sub him out to protect his knee.

No point risking him doing his ACL again in a lost cause .

Have him ready for pre season.

Too many mountain mamas at the Paddle Pops.
They are playing that Country Road song at Penrith Panthers games now .....................ffs.

I wonder if this crap stops getting rolled out when these teams are garbage on the bottom again.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure what I like better. Blues missing finals or Blues getting smashed and straight out in week 1 of finals.
Both just as enjoyable.
Aaahhh. But it's the narrative along the way that makes it so much more enjoyable.
Bloosers looking to cement a spot in the top two late in the year collapse horribly n end up losing their last game of the year to miss the finals.
Bloosers get a last minute finals reprieve as the Frockers get rolled at home in the last H / A game of the year.
Bloosers get a heap of injured stars back just in time for their knock out final against Brisvegas.
Bloosers manage to score 0.0.00 to 9.5.59 to start the game and simply obliterate the hopes of all their fans before the game is half way over.

Got me a feeling that whatever it was them Bloosers have been cooking for all this time, might have gone a bit burnt black n crusty in the bottom of the pot. Shoulda used some of them wooden spoons they've gathered recently to stir their cook up once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Too many mountain mamas at the Paddle Pops.
Thankfully they don’t get another game at the Gabba so we don’t need to listen to this rubbish after every goal. Fair dinkum what an embarrassment.

Reactions: 1 users
Just going on what we know about this Brisbane side, which has now put the cue in the rack for most purposes, and is even leaving the door crack slightly open here, and IF THEY WIN will face a hungry and uber prepared GWS away next week, I'm gonna go out on a limb and call what we are seeing here tonight, not ideal.

Reactions: 1 users