Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Here's hoping the Blues go scoreless in the 1st half, would have to be a record

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe that's the argument. Carlton made the finals on the back of good early season performances but right now are a shadow of their former selves. If the wildcard round existed, they probably would have played Collingwood who would have beaten them in a better contest and made a better fist of it against Brisbane.
Not that I am in favour of it.

I hear what you're saying but it's just prolonging the inevitable with mediocre teams playing more games.
Should always be <50% teams in finals IMO, reward teams who play a full season.

Reactions: 1 users
Flogs are starting to cry so they'll make Cartoon score before HT.

Here comes the fightback.

Do it for the Richmond draft picks!

*smile* you hipwood.
Geez he is garbage. They’d be 20 goals up if he wasn’t playing. Every time he touches it Carlton get it back but they’re mostly too *smile* to take advantage.

Old Man Fagan should sub Hipwood off just to remove any risk that Carlton get back into the game.