Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Cartoon playing like theyve gone up to BrisVegas for a holiday

Reactions: 1 user
Carltoon, fist team since 1974 not to score in the 1Q of a final .
Love this Voss team!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not sure what I like better. Blues missing finals or Blues getting smashed and straight out in week 1 of finals.
Both just as enjoyable.

Reactions: 3 users
See the four big sticks Blues? Yeah those things. Kick the ball at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Terrible result. Swans no good. Tin-arsed it.

GWS the better side but Toby Greene an absolute liability all game.

Hope they can come back from it
What a crazy carter statement. Game of the year, huge pressure all game. Swans outplayed but never gave up, Huge heart shown. And the jets Heeney & Warner were the difference. Heeney was great all game and Warner was a ferrari in the last. What a player. Papley huge too. So important he is a key forward in a wee body.

GWS lose no admirers, great game just tried to save it too early.

Grand Final preview (hopefully)

Reactions: 5 users
And the AFL want a Wildcard round to go with this garbage?!
Maybe that's the argument. Carlton made the finals on the back of good early season performances but right now are a shadow of their former selves. If the wildcard round existed, they probably would have played Collingwood who would have beaten them in a better contest and made a better fist of it against Brisbane.
Not that I am in favour of it.