Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

1 on 1, 1 on 2, 1 on 3. Didn’t matter, the swans won the ball in the last Q when it counted

Reactions: 3 users
Brilliant final.

Sydney following their routine as they have all year. Those saying GWS choked haven't watched enough swans games.

Also, Heeney played a Dusty of 2020 GF game.

Reckon we just saw a GF preview.

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users
Brilliant final.

Sydney following their routine as they have all year. Those saying GWS choked haven't watched enough swans games.

Also, Heeney played a Dusty of 2020 GF game.

Reckon we just saw a GF preview.
I would like GW better on the G with Hogan and Cadman.

Reactions: 1 users
Go Blues. You can do this.

[cannot believe I just said that]

• Haha
Let’s see how many ‘built for finals’ Rayner will get tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Great game. Loved how Hogan was playing in the forward line. Constantly moving and leading - even up to wings. Clunking marks. Provided an outlet avenue on the wings as they were coming out of D50. Love to have a forward like him at the Tigers. On current list would Lefau be that player? Seemed to have the running ability and could hold a mark.

Reactions: 4 users
If the Baggers can pull off the upset tonight and turn over the Bad News Bears does old mate Uncle Fago walk the plank.?

This Brayshaw fellow has one of the top two most irritating voices in football commentary.

Probably better if Cartoon declared after the Aints loss. This could be more embarrassing than our loss over there this season.

And the AFL want a Wildcard round to go with this garbage?!

Reactions: 4 users