Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

English is a big waste of money. Should've traded him.
Especially when you have Darcy in the wings, plus Lobb for back-up. Even had Sweet as a spare. But they've just proved "Land of the Giants" doesn't win you a premiership.
I think that was obvious to anyone ... that is, outside the Kennel.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t get the fun to watch line….whether it’s hawks now or pies last two years. Or even us. Winning footy is what I look for.
That's silly talk. Some systems are better to watch than others. I've enjoyed Hawks for a few years now. It's been building.

Nick Watson *smile* me but you’d like an arrogant annoying *smile* like him in your team.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Geelong and Hawthorn both winning. *smile* what a nightmare of a weekend so far. Don’t care about the Sydney v GWS game, but Carlton better lose otherwise I’m skipping the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
97,828. Largest elimination final crowd ever. That's a lot of bandwagoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Take me back to a time where players just filed off the ground after a win and into the rooms rather than completing what looks like a lap of honour after anything less than a grand final win.

Hawks carrying on like they've won the thing here. Cringeworthy.
The group selfie is very cringeworthy

Reactions: 1 users
Wonder how many games Albanese and Titmus attended before tonight?
Elbowskneesy doesn't mind a freebie from anywhere. Titmouse is a Hawks fan n I think she was at our game against them. Might be a bit hard for her to get to many games doing all them Oyimpic's n other overseas swimming comps.

Reactions: 2 users
The group selfie is very cringeworthy
We're living in a very narcissistic age.

I long for the days where mobile phones weren't the appendage on the human body that they are now.

Reactions: 11 users
97,828. Largest elimination final crowd ever. That's a lot of bandwagoners.
What was the crowd at our elimination final in 2013 or 14??
Footscary don't have supporters.
And the Punt Rd end showed maybe 2 bays of brown and gold.
There were alot of neutrals.

Compare the Hawthorn crowd behind the goals to our behind the goals in 2017
We have at least 5 bays chocka block.

Last edited:
Elbowskneesy doesn't mind a freebie from anywhere. Titmouse is a Hawks fan n I think she was at our game against them. Might be a bit hard for her to get to many games doing all them Oyimpic's n other overseas swimming comps.
She sure was. Got interviewed just in front of me in the MCC members.

What was the crowd at our elimination final in 2013 or 14??
Footscary don't have supporters.
And the Punt Rd end showed maybe 2 boys of brown and gold.
There were alot of neutrals.

Compare the Hawthorn crowd behind the goals to our behind the goals in 2017
We have at least 5 bays chocka block.
2013 was high 94k from memory.