Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Take me back to a time where players just filed off the ground after a win and into the rooms rather than completing what looks like a lap of honour after anything less than a grand final win.

Hawks carrying on like they've won the thing here. Cringeworthy.
They also copied your team's fans Blues Brothers group with those stupid wizard hats.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
lol Jamara. Fail.
Boy he was bad. The whole bulldogs setup is so soft. They got bullied by a bunch of kids. What a pissweak side. Did one single bulldogs player show aggression? Or win their position?

Reactions: 2 users
They are the closest thing to the 2017 tigers I have seen since. Amazing pressure.

Yup. Totally spooked the Dogs with run and pressure tonight.

Geelong winning hurt their chances of going all the way as no-one will beat them at the G.

Will need to travel next two weeks now.

Reactions: 1 users
Boy he was bad. The whole bulldogs setup is so soft. They got bullied by a bunch of kids. What a pissweak side. Did one single bulldogs player show aggression? Or win their position?
English is a big waste of money. Should've traded him.

I've got to say the Hawk's footy is fun to watch, and I don't mind their brash celebrations either, their fans love it so stuff everyone else.

Reactions: 3 users
Ginnivan is more revolting as a hawk than a pie, that takes some doing.
I feel a bit sorry for him. But he is genuine-he's been like that since he was little. One of my boys belted him at Auskick which gives us a good laugh these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yup. Totally spooked the Dogs with run and pressure tonight.

Geelong winning hurt their chances of going all the way as no-one will beat them at the G.

Will need to travel next two weeks now.
Could be a 1989 GF again.

Reactions: 1 user
I've got to say the Hawk's footy is fun to watch, and I don't mind their brash celebrations either, their fans love it so stuff everyone else.
Same big C. I have warmed to them - other than when they play us.

Confident, extroverted and skilled.

Their kicking skills are incredible.

Reactions: 3 users