Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

At Adelaide Oval will be interesting now. Dorks won't have enough of their bandwagon ferals around especially with the Port ferals salivating.

Reactions: 2 users
If the Hawks do this to Port next week it’s going to get real ugly in Adelaide.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What luck for the Dorks. Don't think this was too planned. Ginnivan leaves a premiership team, Chol leaves his home to be at the Huns, Gunston returns for home sickness and all of a sudden everything works for the Dorks!! 0-5 .....must've been a huge click after R6.

Ginnivan is more revolting as a hawk than a pie, that takes some doing.
I don't rate him either, but today's media carrying on over him being out for dinner last night was absolutely embarrassing.

And whichever patron took the picture of him should be given an uppercut.

Reactions: 3 users
Two woefully mentally underdone performances so far. Port totally pathetic and Dogs just too easily dominated. So much for an unbelievable finals.

Reactions: 1 users