Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

I don't rate him either, but today's media carrying on over him being out for dinner last night was absolutely embarrassing.

And whichever patron took the picture of him should be given an uppercut.
Not worried by what he does off field (I went to MV too the night before 2017 GF )

Geez they've got some punchable players. Sicily, Ginnivan, Watson, MacDonald, Frost, Scrimshaw. Smart arse clones of Mitchell.

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Already over the footy media that this is the 1st finals win for the Dorks in 9 years and yet the Bummers still waiting at 20.....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Dumb flogs can't resist with these too high tackles on midgets.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
AFL turnover average is 65 for the year.

Dogs at 77 so far. Many of them under no pressure.

Outplayed by Hawthorn ...and by themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
Already over the footy media that this is the 1st finals win for the Dorks in 9 years and yet the Bummers still waiting at 20.....:ROFLMAO:
For as bad as the Blues have been across the past 20 years, I'm glad that's not a record we have, or ever got too close to. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Take me back to a time where players just filed off the ground after a win and into the rooms rather than completing what looks like a lap of honour after anything less than a grand final win.

Hawks carrying on like they've won the thing here. Cringeworthy.

Reactions: 8 users
Easily the most in-form side. Won 15 of their last 17. Hard to see Port getting near them next game.

Reactions: 2 users